Monday, October 17, 2016

Around the house...


For my birthday I got myself a feeder. (bird feeder,
not a feeder person lol). So far it's went well minus
the Great Tits (left) having a war with the Sparrows (right).
Mama's Baby (Buford the Blue Tit) is finally standing up for himself
and getting food! 

I enjoy watching them. Reba got upset she can't "hack"
the feeder so I got a serious twerking. She came down
and stole bread after I went inside...ugh..Preteens lol.

Fuzzy  pic but you can see Frank is back! I 
love seeing the Bullfinches every winter :).

Loki eating alone. Their colors remind
me of Loki from 2011 plus they're devilish
little shits :D 




Tom and the good ole baked potato in his pants.
Funny after him boinking Taylor Swift..just don't
have it any more lol.

So the birdies have been nice to watch. I haven't
really cooked, I made some chicken vege soup
over the weekend but I'm just so blah and tired. 

Today I finally felt like doing some chores. I stripped
the bedding and washed some of our sheets. I've been keeping
up with towels and normal laundry.

My period showed up in the middle of a headcold :/..wasn't
very fun lol.

So that's what's been going on..not much really. Lots of 
laying on the couch/complaining/coughing lol. :)

I'm feeling better but still not super whoo! 
 
I FINALLY EDITED ALL THE KOTKA PICS! So 
we'll see those starting to come out more. It was a chore
but I have enjoyed going through them :).
 
Hopefully we'll get out of state to see Spenser's friend's
farm this early winter..it's only been 1.5 
years since our invite lol. Ah, the joys
of chronic health issues lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Around the house...

hey blogger folks... I'm still washing laundry using the bucket for drainage. It's been like two weeks, meh lol. :P I&#...