Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Around the house...


A good representation of how I'm feeling. I 
am on my topical chemo round and caught some
horrid virus. I feel like I am swallowing glass
and have a slight fever. I felt like I was
going to faint so I just laid on the couch all 
of yesterday. Hilarious when I'm trying
to rest and Spenser and his mom are fighting
in the basement about stuff. *sigh* I was literally
too weak to care.



Even fools are thought wise if they keep silent,
 and discerning if they hold their tongues.
- Proverbs 17:28

I am DONE with election crap in real life/ Facebook.
I'm unfollowing folks until the stupid crap is over...just
AHHHHHHHH UGH. I feel bad for non-Americans because
that crap must be getting tiring.
 
So basically I'm sick and feeling like butt. I always get it
in my throat, Spenser gets it in his chest where he had
the pneumonia some years ago.
 
Spenser got his therapy date! Of course it coincides on
my next fysio appointment :/ we'll figure out later this
week what we'll do about that. 
 
So that's what's going on..sorry for the lack of
good posts the past month, just lots of crap
going on. I hope y'all are doing well out there!
 

 


Good news, we get flu shots NEXT month...a bit late lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...