Thursday, October 27, 2016

Around the house...


Sunset a couple days ago. The cloud bank looked
like a sandstorm rolling in.

I'm still sick, surprise! :P I'm doing okay but
my throat is still red and irritated, and hurts. I'm resting,
not doing anything strenuous really.  Of course I'm
cooking here and there (easy stuff) and doing laundry as needed.

Not much going on, Spenser had his first day of therapy
yesterday. It went well and the lady was nice. Same office
as last month. Best thing is free parking, hurrah! 
(we're poor, hurrah!) lol

I finally filed the papers lol! I worked on my book
too and got some snail mail around. 

I have to wash sheets next week and do a grocery
list by the end of this week. Hurrah, nothing like
digging through stuff all sweaty while trying to figure
out what we need. I don't think anything too heavy, hopefully.

Next week I have fysiotherapy on Tuesday and then
next week after that I have a crotch cancer check and Spenser has 
therapy. After that I need a GP appointment for my
eyes and then a flu shot time. November shall
be busy...alas!

So that's what's up here. Other stuff going on,
not much to blog about though. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...