Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Kotka Pics 16 of Willem of Foe...



The good ole' Lutheran Church...controlling
people through guilt :D (Shhhh Catholic
guilt is another post lol)


*cough*



I'd take this when I have to wash laundry
in the basement in big trash cans with a stick lol.
Yep...did that in 2015 spring.


Cute! :) I love blue :D


Nice...



Baby maternity box from the old days. These
make the news internationally sometimes. The
box can be converted into a sleeper thing.


Get r done...


Came out fuzzy but I liked these...


Old photograph album..


Flapper..


50s...


Flash photography! 


late 40s :D


HIPPIES!


Barbies! I'm going to collect barbies in my
old age, it's a goal for me. No kidding lol!


I'm good...all that looks painful.


Vanity...


Leftover from another post...:D It was behind
glass so there'd be no.."act like it's
a penis" pics...because YOU KNOW I'd 
do that lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...