Monday, October 17, 2016

Menu Monday..

Pretty much what last week looked like. I was
too sick to cook at all so last week's menu
ends up on this weeks. I'm still under 
the weather to some degree so we'll
how well I stick to this one.

Monday we had fishsticks with instant
potatoes and beets for lunch. Supper
was microwave meals we got this afternoon.


Wheat free menu 

creamy ham vege soup x2

nakki sauce with veges (hasn't been made in weeks)

BBQ hotdogs with veges (easy, will do)

egg white tacos

decide that day


Wheat menu

pizza

chicken vege couscous x2

chicken nuggets with veges

egg sandwiches or tuna melts
with fruit

decide that day


Check out Menu Monday for
more stuff and thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haven't blogged because I'm sick...

I haven't blogged the past week because I got Norovirus last Friday. Charcoal tablets are pretty awesome, only reason I didn't ...