Monday, May 22, 2017

MENU MONDAY...JOHN CENA!


Ever have the chance to watch the Marine with
John Cena, GOOD movie! (from what I remember)

Then again I like Dolph Lundgren, Van Damme,
and Steven Seagal movies, so there you go.


HOW have I not seen this? Best gif EVER.

Onto the menu! JOHN CENA!!!!!!!!!

Today we had chicken nuggets with veges and then leftover
curry chicken soup (GF).

Tuesday: thawed GF hotdog soup, fishsticks with leftover veges

Rest of week:

pizza, GF tuna pasta with veges skillet

ramen, GF leftovers

ham impossible pie with veges, GF BBQ hotdogs

leftover impossible pie, some type of GF stirfry
(or a decide that day)

double mix of chicken vege noodle soup GF :)


That's it here! Thanks and check out
other menus at :



Sleep tight everyone! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around the house...

hey blogger folks... I'm still washing laundry using the bucket for drainage. It's been like two weeks, meh lol. :P I&#...