Monday, June 12, 2017

Tuusula Pics...


Windmill is still standing...though it's had better
days. Parts are starting to come off. Its from the 1600s or before..not
surprising lol.


Art piece...(the legs are wood)


Translated (poorly at best lol)

That's where Mr. Nils rests
Who was a man of the act
The days stalked by the manor
Night while under cover
27 was the baby's number
And with them he left
From the manor Stålhane family


Pretty! :) Like xylophone :D 


Inside the pink mansion (coffee place).


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
IS THIS NOT THE CUTEST OUTFIT EVER?

I am SO looking at buying stuff like this when I 
get home. I'm 33 in two months, eff it. I'm going to start
looking like a Prarie lady and that's fine!

:D 

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I Love it too! :D Sorry I didn't get to this faster, everything has been on autoblog lol!

      Delete

Around the house...

hey blogger folks... I'm still washing laundry using the bucket for drainage. It's been like two weeks, meh lol. :P I&#...